The Fox Micron M Bite Alarm
The Fox Micron M bite alarm provides quality at an affordable price without holding back on the use of up to date technology. Being the cheapest of the micron bite alarms range you could be excused for believing that this means something is lacking, however, this really isn’t the case and with the features offered they make for a sensible and reliable purchase. Many who have used this product would not doubt vouch for this.
Shop Now at Fishtec £29.99 (Members Price £26.99)
Features of the Fox Micron M
The features of the Fox Micron M bite alarm include
- a two magnet roller wheel,
- easy to use volume control,
- an extension box socket and a red latching LED.
- Also ensures long lasting battery power due to low drainage and has a simple on/off switch which makes life easy,
- unlike some other alarms where an awkward to reach switch needs flicked or a dial turned.
- The sound of the alarm is also of a good quality.
The Micron M bite alarm has been around for a while now and this in itself attests to the high quality and popularity of the alarm which will most likely continue for some time to come. The only real downside is that it lacks any way to control the tone of the alarm, but when weighed up against the price this could be seen as a minor floor. Overall, well worth the money in the opinion of the Bite Alarms team.